Here are some pics from February. I'm going to have to do 2 separate posts because I know I have lots of pics on my camera and I already have 47 pics in this post! Most of the pics here are from a long weekend trip we took to the Wilderness in the Dells. Had a great time. Even got to have dinner with my nephew Shawn's wife, Karina. I forgot to take a picture of that! But here is the memory....We ate at Pizzeria Uno. Had a great meal, great conversation and it was lovely to see her!!
Lizzie painting her treasure box
The kids got a box of goodies in the mail from Grandpa Swanson and Grandma Cindy for Valentine's day. They also got a HUGE card in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Jack. I'm pretty sure that I have a picture of that somewhere too....look for it possibly on the next post.
On our way to the Wilderness. Playing checkers at Cracker Barrel.
First night. Posing for the camera while sleeping. Hahaha! Cuties
At the wave pool area. Although it was FREEZING outside, we were indoors playing in the water. This particular area had special windows that made it very warm. There were people walking around with sunburns because you can actually tan with the windows. We didn't stay in this one long because it was loaded with people. Thank goodness because I only read about needing suntan lotion when I finally looked at our paperwork....when we got back home.
Daddy and Stevie waiting to climb around
They're ready
Just waiting their turn
Check it out. Stevie did really awesome. He later went with me for his second time.
We got a new camera and I think I like it. Although it gives us red eye real bad, it makes my blue eyes look real nice! Lol!
While the boys were on the sky walking area, Lizzie and I climbed around and a big playhouse area. Meant for kids and parents.
Cutie. She wasn't too sure about this one.
"Mom look at my disguise. Take a picture and show Daddy."
"Look mom! No hands!" Stevie did really awesome!
Freak in the rafters...
Look at that handsome monkey
I love my little Lizzie. I didn't know she did a funny face. After she said "Mom, let me see" and when I pulled it up, it gave me a good chuckle.
Steve's freaky fingernail growing out. The camera thought it was so ugly, it wouldn't focus. We both tried for minutes. This is the best that we got. Point and shoots definitely don't compare to my big camera. But I can't fit it in my purse!
Happy Valentine's Day Dad! From the kids. They shared a large Reese's heart after breakfast.
Lizzie loves these little car rides.
Beer pong at arcades now?...........hmmmm
Stevie would run ahead of us while walking in the halls (one area took us over 10 minutes to walk to) and then we would find him like this. Hahaha! Meditating
Glow in the dark 3D golf.
Turtle Turtle
It was really very pretty
Lizzie, Stevie and Mom
I told him to show his teeth, so they would glow in the dark......I guess that was a no go!
.
Check out the teeth on that white fish!
These clown fish were playing in the sand. So cute!
I was sitting on Neptune's throne
Ahhhhh! Shark!!!
We spent much of our time at this arcade game. Waiting for the jackpot jellyfish to come out. Got it twice on our trip.
Lizzie was eating a cookie.....well devouring it really. Hahaha!
Playing and sipping a strawberry smoothie. Fun and Yum
Some more fun and yum
Look at that cute couple
We hit the race track a few times
Had to make a trip to the outdoor outlet mall.
We went to the Disney store and got some toys. This one is for me. I thought it was funny. 15+ phrases for Chewbacca.... It makes me laugh everytime!
We got over 10,000 tickets at the arcade on our trip. Sad I know. But we got some neat booty!
More Disney toys for us parents. We get to talk like Vader!
Aren't my kids so cute?




















No comments:
Post a Comment