Jay tooted and it smelled so bad he had to cover his own nose
Playing Mouse Trap with Daddy
On a trip to Chicago with Daddy
Mommy gets bored in the passenger seat, so she takes pictures.
We went to dinner with Nichole and Caleb....I didn't get a picture of Caleb
But I did get a picture with Naomi when we dropped Caleb off
I found this new app and like making positive messages with my pictures
When we were in Elgin at Tandy we saw a guy that looked and acted just like Larry Gergich from Parks and Recreation
A funny sign in Chicago
A super yummy vegan philly cheesesteak deep dish pizza from Kitchen 17. The owner was really nice and made it special because they usually only do deep dish on Wednesday. We were happy he made it for it because it was super delicious.
While we were in Chicago, Stevie and Lizzie went to Branson with Grandma and Jack
A picture of a sticker on a bike rail in Chicago
Mommy and Daddy drinking smoothies
Daddy making some boots in Chicago
We had our traditional dinner with Sara at Lou Malnati's. Yum!
Daddy with the Lou Malnati's sign
Saturday night and leaving the city
Daddy being silly at the movie theater.
Movies on the ride home
Breakfast the next day at St. Jesse Cafe in Normal, Illinois. Daddy got chicken and waffles - Yummy!!
Mommy had shrimp and grits. Sooooo delicious
Sunset on the way home
Lizzie loves playing with these pattern blocks (I loved them too when I was younger). She's started taking pictures of her patterns, so she won't forget.
She's a cat lady
Stevie said "Mom, who am I?" ummm......
Gonzo!
































No comments:
Post a Comment