Friday, November 11, 2016

September 2016 - After surgery


On September 12th I had a total hysterectomy!!  Everything is gone!  Hopefully that includes all the problems I was having before the surgery :) 

Steve is the best husband.  He brushed my hair and put it in braids



Lizzie was so sweet and would stay near me and put her arm on me.

I sent this to Sharla when she had her hysterectomy....who's next?

Beautiful flowers from a friend

Lots of rain and the guineas were still doing their work


Jay was having a hard time not being able to cuddle with me



The kids found a cool turtle, so Stevie took a few pictures so I could see it.

I love the markings
.
Daddy and Jay didn't know what to do with me laid up on the couch for weeks

Stevie's foot is almost as big as mine!!


My first clean up job since surgery.  

Steve's hair was getting long!

Homeschool







A cook out with the Cub Scouts 


Since I couldn't go out, Steve took some pictures for me.  He knows that I love hay bales in the field.




They look so alien to me!


He also took a picture of the Tree Face.  Can you see it?  This year he grew a goutee

Lizzie cleaning the windows

Guinea whisperer

I felt good that day

Pretty sky





Creepy tree....filtered a little to make it a little creepier





Steve fed an orb weaver spider that's on the front of the house

No comments:

Blog Archive