While I was in Mass with family, Steve embarked on a bike trip on the Katy trail with a few friends. He had a great time. He pushed himself a little too hard and came home with a hurt knee, but he is full of determination and rode longer than he ever had before.
This is a picture Steve sent from his trip. It's amazing to me because I am writing a book and this is exactly how I envisioned one of my scenes.
I had been on a path of overcoming my anxiety and had planned an overnight trip with some friends to Time Out For Women. Life interfered and this was now my 2nd overnight trip without family within a few weeks! This one wasn't quite as scary! Baby steps. Lovely messages and an overall great experience.
A walk to the convention center
Bridget, Erin, Kathia, and Janalee
I'm always a goof.
Pretty and simple backdrop
Another way I am overcoming anxiety. Creating.
This popped up on my Time Hop and I can always use a good laugh! Love it!
Walks with my baby girl....Stevie coming up from behind.
There he is!!
A guinea yelling at me.
I enjoy watching them....as long as they aren't fighting - that I do not like!
Understandably April was a bit trying for me, so instead of sulking - I tried my best to lift my mood by looking around at all the beauty surrounding me.
Even bugs look pretty neat
Morning Dew
Determination to ride up a very steep gravel hill
A bouquet picked by my children
Water always soothes me
Beautiful geodes we find in our creek
Beautiful feathers found on our walks
Even my potted plants make me ooo and ahhh
So gorgeous
At first I thought that was a deer because the deer love our back pasture.
But it was our donkey neighbors that came through the fence to say hello.
They don't want to leave though
So Daddy did some city slicker wrangling.
Our horse neighbors that greet us when we take a walk


No comments:
Post a Comment