Monday, December 4, 2017

This May be June too....

I don't think I took many pictures in May or June.  I may not have been up to it.
Did you know you can get coffee free Starbucks drinks?  They are loaded with sugar and super delicious.


Something I started doing.  Every Single Day I wake up and before I get out of bed I think of things I'm grateful for.  It helps to build my mental muscles and it can help you build yours too!

Yay!  We finally started getting a substantial egg supply.



Here are our new chickens!



The guineas want to see who's in their coop

This is a Steve style suit jacket

I love my walks with the kids

I sit and watch while the family is in the pool


Getting the garden started


Planting corn seeds


Hummingbirds



Stevie started mowing the lawn!


Eyeing the birds and Shadow is obviously right near her 'mommy'
Baby birds



Pretty kitty


My walking buddy.

Someone smashed our mailbox


Lizzie loves collecting the eggs


No comments:

Blog Archive