Monday, December 25, 2017

More Arkansas Trip and On the Way Home

Looks like we could be in Florida huh?!

Nope.  Just a dive in Arkansas hahah!

We're still having a great time though



Playing at their park

Hey look!  I got a good picture of Mike!

And check out where all those wires are directly above.  This is not an optical illusion - the kids could touch the wires (if we allowed them too....that wasn't going to happen)>


Be grateful that this isn't a smell-a-gram.  The boys were farting something fierce and smelly.  No more beans for Matt!

Check out their dining area decor.  Do you know who that is?  I did.  It's Vlad the Impaler.  I couldn't recollect his name immediately - I got him mixed with Ivan the Terrible, but a google search, once we hit good reception, confirmed my suspicions.  That it was the guy they based the Dracula story on.  Horrible, horrible, horrible man.   I wonder if they know?  They had some bad vibes going through there- maybe they are related :0 

They may be expired, but there's no mold.  Continental Breakfast.


Modern establishment.....they are draining the decorative pool.  

For as divey as the place was - Lizzie left a book there and they mailed it to us.  We were very thankful for that.  So there will be no bad reviews put up about that place from us!  


On the way home we stopped at a natural bridge.
Cute little tourist trap.













Natural Bridge











It was scary getting down






Stevie was not having it!  He couldn't trust that he could jump and be caught.  It's ok to be cautious.  Mommy and Stevie worked together to get him down.  It was a scary height for him and we were surrounded by rocks.


No comments:

Blog Archive