Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Bridal Cave


One thing that I had wanted to do while I lived in Missouri was to visit a cave.  3 years and I still hadn't done it.  The rest of the family have gone, but not this girl (Erin 😜).  Now I can say for certain that Bridal Cave is one of the most incredible places I have visited.  I was in awe of the beauty  nature has created over the source of it's existence.  I went with my dear friend Bridget and we spent the whole time lagging behind the rest of the group, taking it all in.
The pictures don't due it justice,  but I tried my best with the tool I had in my possession - my iPhone.  But it wasn't just the visual, it was feeling the natural humid air, the stillness, the darkness (when they turned out the lights).  It was just INCREDIBLE.  When you look at the pictures, just imagine the time that it took to create the natural formations.    
It was a beautiful day


























No comments:

Blog Archive