Monday, June 11, 2018

Vendor Show and a Little More

We saw this little guy hopping along at a gas station.  He was hopping because he was missing half of one of his legs!  He found a great place to get by!


We haven't been able to stress too much about the impending move to Nauvoo....which I'll share the story with you soon on how that came to be.  We've been trying to get everything ready for a vendor show.  Can you see our names among the ranks?





OKC An Affair of the Heart Show

The kids came and were pretty awesome.


We brought a pot, a plug in burner, and some meal in jar meals.  Cheap way to eat well!

We must have reset our booth like 5 times.


We even got some visitors because we were in Oklahoma City - I think about 3 hours away from the Dallas area.

Can you believe how tall Michael is!?!!!

There was a beam of light on the way to the pizza place.   I can't believe I didn't take more pictures!!  Not of the beam, but of Sharla, Michael, Chris, Libby, and Vessie.  We had a great time during their quick visit and were so happy they made the haul!  We had some awesome deep dish too. 

On the way home at a rest stop I saw these signs on the bathrooms and thought they were hilarious!
This kid is pretty hilarious too!


We stopped for some burgers at Fat Guys Burgers.  They were so good.  So much more than we were expecting.  I think I got a triple burger because I was getting it on salad and Usually I am not satisfied.  I think Steve had to finish mine.  These were HUGE and big on flavor.  
This is what Steve had to put down before finishing mine


When we got home I had Steve stop the car so I could take a picture.  There was an ice storm when we were gone and this was the remnants of it.  In the parts that don't see the sun during the day, the grass was still covered.  


It was pretty neat looking.  We were glad the roads were all ok.


The pups were glad we were home


Molly ate off Lizzie's stuffy's hat and Stevie made a new one with some construction paper.  What a sweetie.

Shadow Still climbs the screen

I love the color combo on this wallet Steve made

And I love the way these and the pic came out

Sweet little Shadow

I love these

A big brown recluse hanging out on the lamp.

I sucked it up in the dust buster and threw it outside....hoping it would freeze to death.

A tiny shriveled potato trying to live some more with a sprout

I like my earrings


We got caught in the rain

I'll miss that sky soon

Stevie decided he wanted a ponytail.....until we got to a store.  The moment he got out of the car he pulled out the elastic.  Not ready.

What a great guy, downsizing our dvds.  Putting them in a cd holder

Steve doesn't like his Pho

Future leather crafters

Every time I see brie I think of the story my brother told me.  He was at a cookout and got a huge piece of cheesecake.  He didn't understand why there was so much left,  until he took a bite.  He was talking to one of his friends and mentioned how bad the cheesecake was.  She informed him, it's not cheesecake - it's brie.  hahahah!

No comments:

Blog Archive