Friday, June 8, 2018

December - Daddy/Daughter Dance - And More!









 Grandma and Grandpa came over for their annual Christmas House/Train Decorating.



I acquired their wedding invitation and framed it for Grandma's office.
Aren't they the cutest?!







Finished Goods

Still Cute

Breaking out my Christmas socks


Steve's leisure activity

Lizzie's a bat


Now she's sleeping

Hanging out with Daddy

Finding my zen place

The dogs are never too far behind


More nap time

Daddy/Daughter Dance Time!
She's hiding in the car waiting to show daddy her outfit

How cute?!

Steve says she can't curl her hair for many years - it makes her look too grown up!


My gorgeous girl



My model - trying to figure out the lighting situation for pics



Enjoying some dinner before the dancing starts


I was lucky to be invited as the photographer

Otherwise I would've missed all this!

Brinley and Lizzie

Having fun as always

Once again - in no particular order, but cute nonetheless


















The quineas are trying to hide in a tree for some reason I can't remember


Steve's brush teepee and rocket stove sure looks beautiful after a light snow




Stevie is the master at making paper airplanes

Modeling a necklace one of my clients sent to me as a gift

No comments:

Blog Archive