Here it is Sunday October 1, 2023 and I'm finally sitting down to add more posts on the blog to print out for the family! They will be jumbled, I won't remember everything that went on, but the sentiments are the same. Enjoy!
Sleigh Ride in Historic Nauvoo
 |
| Seems like a sick day |
 |
| I love paths covered in snow. Looks magical to me! |
 |
| Gotta take advantage of any amount of snow! |
 |
| We love playing games together! |
 |
| Beautiful views at the end of Parley St. |
 |
| At the gym with the family |
 |
| Jenga! |
 |
| Finally using that gingerbread kit 😆 |
 |
| Lizzie loves a good game of Knowlege. |
 |
| Another beautiful sunset |
 |
| Working on Toothsome Ideas |
 |
I'll have to add some pics of Kyler that Peter sends. We will finally meet him at the end of this month! |
No comments:
Post a Comment