![]() |
| Cutie Kyler |
![]() |
| Toothsome Kraut Balls! Followed by some other yummies.... |
![]() |
| Looks so good! |
![]() |
| Toothsome Tenderloin |
![]() |
| Replacing windows at the temple |
![]() |
| Kittens |
![]() |
| I'm so cool 😎 🤣 |
![]() |
| So many pelicans on the Mississippi River |
![]() |
| Puppy! |
![]() |
| Toothsome burgers make me happy |
![]() |
| Some classes I was doing |
![]() |
| That time I went to help Steve and this happened |
![]() |
| Someone gave us the perfect pear - but I forget who! |
![]() |
| Bday cake from Karen! |
![]() |
| My dream bday cake. Steak topped with mashed potatoes! |
![]() |
| My friend Janette brought the feast for my bday! |
The start of our travels to Texas for Sharla and Chris's wedding!
![]() |
| Lemon water is good for you kids |
![]() |
| Beautiful Frost |
To be continued......











































No comments:
Post a Comment