Sunday, October 15, 2023

November 2022 Hawaii! Part one












We stayed with friends on the marine corps base


Some yummy pizza from Boston Pizza in Kailua



The trees in Hawaii are amazing

And so are the views







I like tunnels....they go through the mountains

Chickens everywhere










Pali Lookout

It was sooo windy at this spot


Payphone!

Mmmmm Leonard's Bakery Malasadas


The Blowhole!  First time stopping there, we'll see it a few more times!













It was rotten 

Lizzie and Daddy hanging out in the water








I actually didn't spend a lot of time IN the water!
As long as I can put my feet in the sand - I'm a happy lady






If you have to be homeless, this is the place to be.
They set up right across from beaches.



































Dole whip from the Dole Plantation



































I feel like the pictures explain themselves.  Stay tuned for more!










 

No comments:

Blog Archive