| Funny Face |
![]() |
| Look mom a square! |
![]() |
| Time for nap! |
![]() |
| Another picture of the cool wave snow drift |
![]() |
| I locked us out of the house after putting Lizzie down for a nap, Stevie had to kick the door in |
![]() |
| Progress |
![]() |
| Progress |
![]() |
| Done |
| Snow plowed from parking lot |
| More snow |
![]() |
| On the road to Steve's work |
| There's usually a road next to the Enter Only sign leading to his shop. I guess he has to take a day off |
| Steve's work |
![]() |
| Steve finishing the walkway |
![]() |
| Steve helping the neighbor with his snowblower. Our poor neighbor had already shoveled half his driveway before Steve came over, because he couldn't get the blower started. |












2 comments:
holy cow...that's a LOT of snow! i'm kinda jealous. only kinda! and to think, it was 70 degrees here today. {not to brag or anything! ha!}
Steve and I are hurting from all the shoveling! I'm surprised that I'm actually enjoying the cold weather. Although I'm pretty sure if it were 70 degrees and I could go to the park, I would enjoy that even more :)
Post a Comment