Thursday, August 21, 2014

Catching Up Before Vacation Pics Begin

Did I post these cute pics of the kids dressed up for Trader Joe's?  If I did....too bad!  


Oops....but the pic is still cute.



Ice Cream after Lake Geneva.  These pics I forgot to post with the Lake Geneva pics.  We stopped for some soft serve on the way home.






 Our town has been taking down a lot of old buildings and making the town look much better.  We were happy to see this building go because we pass it a lot and it was ugly!



 Stevie wanted to become 'one' with the tree so that a bird would land on him.  He never achieved complete 'oneness'


 We were taking a walk along the Fox River in Downtown Elgin and saw a mama with her ducklings.  We followed them on the path for a bit because they were so cute!



 Lizzie and Kavi playing at Deicke Park



 One week Stevie took a Lego Robotics course, so Lizzie and I took some walks together in Downtown Elgin.


Second day Crocodile


3rd day Airplane

4th day they chose to make a soccer goalie


At Lord's Park learning about seeds and trees

No comments:

Blog Archive