Friday, August 22, 2014

Vacation Day #4

On vacation day #4 when went to breakfast with Corinne, Logan and Zoey.  On the way there, I realized we were going to be right down the street from my childhood home (that my brother now owns) and invited him and his girlfriend.  They met us there and we all ate a yummy breakfast.
The girls are styling and accessorized

The boys....

Our kids take better goofy pictures

Stevie and Zoey are always playing.  I think this is Stevie's first crush or something...

Our signature pose 

Close up


After breakfast we headed with Tianna down to the Cape Cod Canal for a stroll.
Awww....beautiful

She's in the sky

He's in the clouds

Family pic


We were just looking at this seagull when all of sudden, in a flash, he caught a fish!  And then he just slid it down his throat.  It wasn't easy for him, it was a pretty big fish!  We kept following other gulls to see if they would do it too, but no luck.  They just kept flying away from us!


We saw a lot of people fishing.  In one particular area they were catching them so quick!  I saw one guy cast and just reel one back in immediately.  But they were only allowed 2 fish, so if it wasn't big enough, they would release it.  


They were huge striped bass!

It was an absolutely beautiful day

They sky looked amazing


Daddy/daughter pic

After the canal we headed back to the hotel and then went to Whole Foods for Lunch

The kids were having fun goofing around.  They're pretty talented....

don't you think?  :)


In the evening, we headed over to Peter's and Becky's house for the rehearsal.  The wedding party (so I went with Stevie and Lizzie) gathered at Christ the King Church in Mashpee and went over what would happen on the wedding day.  When I saw Peter looking down the aisle, waiting for Becky to come, I just about burst out crying.....and it was only the rehearsal!  The kids did great, so that was a load off...wondering how Lizzie would do.  Once again, only the rehearsal.  After the rehearsal we went back to the house to have a cook-out.  Not many pics, but we had a great time.  The kids had a blast playing around with all the other kids, there was plenty of great food and even better company.  And of course, there were delicious s'mores - Try them with reese's peanut butter cups some time....super delicious.  Kayden says they are Much better with Reese's!
Stevie was ready for a bonfire

Lizzie was just being cute

The kids had lots of fun

A quick pic before the sun started to go down

I thought is was hard getting more than one kid to smile in a picture.....I think Dad looks mesmerized by the fire!

Lizzie filled her own plate with snacks and this is what she picked.  She said she loves them...Lol!

No comments:

Blog Archive