I know I said earlier that I didn't take many pictures on vacation. Well today was no different! There was a photographer there, with a second shooter, and I fully intend on purchasing many pictures from her! She was everywhere and I can't wait to see all the pictures. I have a few to share with you right now. Some I didn't take at all, I found them on Becky's fb page.
We started the day by going to breakfast at an authentic Irish breakfast place called the Keltic Kitchen. It was fabulous. I had pot roast hash, Steve had corned beef hash, Stevie had cinnamon roll pancakes, and Lizzie had chocolate chip pancakes. It was all so delicious!! We'll definitely have to go again our next visit to the Cape.
.
Then we went for a few errands and back to the hotel to get ready for the wedding. It never takes too long for us to get all dolled up. Then Steve got picked up by my brother to go get ready with the guys and the kids and I went to Becky's room to hang out.
Here's my pretty little flower girl, all dressed and ready to go!
My 2 little cuties
Ready for the big day!
Here's the handsome ring bearer.
Let's Do This!
A few pics on from the limo on the way to the church.
Look at that smile - she's definitely ready
Lizzie's ready
And Stevie's ready too
The Bride and the Maid of Honor
Derren walking his mom down the aisle
.
Saying their vows.
A nice little touch to the whole day....Deacon Lemay did the service and we have known him since we were little children and lived in Otis Air Force Base. It was a beautiful service and I was able to hold back most of the tears.
Mr. and Mrs. Swanson!
First Dance
Their smiles say it all. At one point they invited Derren and Kayden to join and I lost it a little. They are such a cute family.
Cutting the Cake
It took me days to realize that I didn't even get a piece of the cake! I guess you had to be sitting down and we were all dancing and having fun. Lizzie was dancing up a storm and as cute as a button.


















No comments:
Post a Comment