Wednesday, August 12, 2015

End of June


Beautiful sky

Beautiful people looking at the beautiful sky

Possibly a beaver that lives at the end of the property in a huge wood pile

The garden by mid June

LOTS of weeds

Here is what our little set up looks like

Daddy trying to pull out Lizzie's tooth.  The one she bumped when she was just a baby and now has a green hue.  Can't wait until it finally comes out!

Beauty face


Have had great blooms on this hibiscus plant

Have harvested a ton of basil this year.  Love it!  Lots of basil means there is a lot of pesto in my freezer.

The Starplex Springfield 11 Theater in Springfield MO.  I am ruined.  I don't think I can watch a movie in anything less now.  

 Can you see the rainbow?

Can you see it now?

This is the ride home from Springfield.  Just breathtaking scenery.


I forgot a complete before picture, so this is the best that I have.

The upstairs was all one room and the kids needed their own rooms, so Steve got to building.

This is a picture of a very hardworking man.

This is a picture of a beautiful island that we had handmade by the Mennonites.  I love it!

No comments:

Blog Archive