Thursday, August 13, 2015

Short Trip to the Cape

At first we thought that we might not take the trip to the Cape.  But at the memorial my brother, Peter, invited us to dinner.  So we headed to the Cape the next day.  
For those of you who know me very well, you know that I have the worst memory.  When we were driving and I remembered some street names, I actually made it to my old high school!  It's amazazing!  I had to take a picture for proof.  Lol!

Then we headed to Main Street in Falmouth for a walk.  I just love the gift shops!  There was one I really loved, but I can't remember the name.  Darn!

.
Then we went for a walk on the beach.

Beautiful.  A little overcast, but truly perfect.

Picking some shells and rocks for the kids.

I love it!

My feet love to be in the sand

I miss the ocean

Enjoying it with my hubby

Then we went to Green Pond Fish Market for some food.  
.
My cute date and our box filled with food

Mmmm. Crab cakes.  Lobster.  Stuffed Quahogs.  Clam Strips.  Oh my!

After lunch we went for a stroll at the Popponessett Marketplace

Then dinner at my brother's place.

Brothers and sister
-

Becky and I rying to look nice for the camera :)

Romeo

Peter loves his Romeo

When we got back we noticed a payphone that took coins.  Had to document.

A wonderful day!










No comments:

Blog Archive