Thursday, August 13, 2015

Last Day in MA


Our hotel was only about 45 minutes from my Nana, so I had visit of course.  We talked for a few hours and I took some pictures of some pictures.
Uncle David

Uncle David

Uncle David

My dad

Uncle David and his wife Ellen


Nana and Grandpa

I love the look on Aunt Cheryl's face.  Haha!

My nana and I.  Can you believe she's 95?!

After we left my Nana's house we headed to Quincy Market in Boston. 
We found some delicious lobster on buttered New England rolls
.
So good I had to get another.

Then we just walked around and enjoyed the views and the ocean air.  I love love love it!







I told Steve to take a picture of me with the doorway....this is a picture of me - not the doorway!  Lol!

Cool doorway










If it looks like we are tired...it's because we are!

Then we decided to walk some more and eat some more.  Here we are sick of taking pics of ourselves and decided to take pics with yoga people doing a weird pose behind us.

Quincy Market


On our way home
After waking up at 3am (2am Missouri time) and flying into St. Louis.  We decided to take a trip to the temple, since we had another 3 hour drive ahead of us.













1 comment:

Karen said...

what awesome beautiful pics of your uncle and your dad - I LOVE old pictures.

Blog Archive