I feel like having to buy bread crumbs is such a scam. They're literally bread crumbs, but when you buy them they now have preservatives and maybe some seasoning. I've been saving bread loaf ends (in the freezer) and decided to make my own.
Looks like what you buy at the store, huh? I just added some italian seasoning, put it in a freezer bag and now it keeps in my freezer. I used it in my meatball recipe and they tasted the same. And made from bread ends, that usually gets put to waste (I always felt bad throwing them away and came up with this 'genius' idea!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(150)
-
▼
April
(13)
- April showers have been paying off
- Another side project
- How do you feel about bread crumbs?
- Turkey Pot Pie for Dinner
- Making Brownies With Daddy
- Poor Lizzie chipped her 2 front teeth!
- We found a new (to us) beautiful park
- Buddies
- Family pictures attempt
- Easter's on it's way
- Lizzie's fruit photo shoot
- My girlie loves apples
- All dressed up with no where to go
-
▼
April
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment