Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We found a new (to us) beautiful park




The fish come up to you, they must be looking for food




I can not wait until all the greenery grows, it is going to be gorgeous


Dedicated bricks surrounding a fountain

There's something wrong with this picture....notice the litter  :(

They have a deer

This one came right up to the fence and I'm pretty sure he was looking for food too.

They have a few buffalo



Help!

There's a museum




Breaking the law....feeding the geese



We went to Lords park in Elgin today and it was beautiful.  It is going to look amazing very soon.  I did not expect this beauty as I was driving there because the neighborhoods you go through to get there, did not look the best.  It's just an older part of town and not well kept.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the new family photo.

Erin said...

Thanks :) We just set up the tripod in the back yard and tried our best to get everyone looking at the camera.

Blog Archive