Let me start off by saying that she is okay, besides the fact that she chipped her front teeth. She slipped in the tub on Tuesday night. At first I thought she just hit her head, but it was clear that she was in pain. It turned out she didn't even hit her head, she bumped her mouth. I didn't realize she even chipped her teeth until the next night. Originally I just saw a blister/cut in her mouth and thought that was what was hurting her so much.
We went to the dentist today and she told us everything looked ok, we just need to make sure we brush her teeth well because it will be more prone to cavities. If we feel the need, maybe a year down the road, we can get it capped, but that would require her to 'go under'. I think we'll try to keep it nice and clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(150)
-
▼
April
(13)
- April showers have been paying off
- Another side project
- How do you feel about bread crumbs?
- Turkey Pot Pie for Dinner
- Making Brownies With Daddy
- Poor Lizzie chipped her 2 front teeth!
- We found a new (to us) beautiful park
- Buddies
- Family pictures attempt
- Easter's on it's way
- Lizzie's fruit photo shoot
- My girlie loves apples
- All dressed up with no where to go
-
▼
April
(13)
2 comments:
paisley chipped her front tooth. i don't know when or how it happened. you would think you would "notice" a chipped front tooth. oh well! :) at least it's their baby teeth.....it stinks when they start getting their permanent teeth--i feel like i'm always telling parker to be extra careful!
I was so surprised at myself for not noticing because now it seems so noticeable. Although in real life, she is extremely dramatic and for simple things (like when she wants some milk or a toy) she rolls on the floor crying and pulling her hair. Chipped teeth is definitely not something I ever worried about, I'm going to have to keep an eye on this girl!
Post a Comment