![]() |
| Cheese! |
![]() |
| Lizzie in her cute new dress |
![]() |
| Lizzie in Stevie's boots - look how proud she is! |
![]() |
| Have I mentioned how much I love her cute little face |
![]() |
| CUTE CUTE CUTE! |
![]() |
| Steve was setting posts for a fence and Stevie wanted to help |
![]() |
| Yum! |
![]() |
| He was so excited |
![]() |
| Another face that I love! |
![]() |
| Frame 1 : What the heck is that? |
![]() |
| Frame 2: I don't want those in my hair!!! |
| Stevie fell asleep on top of train tracks the other day |
| So peaceful |
| Tonight after a nice Sunday evening stroll |
![]() |
| Lizzie wants to go back outside, but Mommy said no.... |
![]() |
| Mommy's decision didn't stick too long |
![]() |
| Stevie's growing up |
| Well...... |















No comments:
Post a Comment