Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers. Mother's Day isn't quite what it used to be. For the past 5 years, I usually spend the morning crying and then Steve tries to cheer me up. I always forget how sad it makes me. Basically we try to do things, so that I forget that it's Mother's day, or at least make sure it's not jammed down my throat. So we skipped church today (the first year after my mom had passed, we went to church and they played a song 'Until We Meet Again' (I think that's the name) and I just started balling. And the children sing and it's a wonderful service, it's just too painful for me.) Steve made us breakfast, then after Lizzie woke up from nap and we ate lunch, I had Steve drive me someplace I had wanted to take pictures of some farm down the road.
| I don't know this family, I just thought it was a cute picture |
![]() |
| Check out the babies! And the dad is on the look out. So cute! |
| I love her kissy faces |
| Sharing with Daddy |
![]() |
| And how do we get such cute faces?.... |
![]() |
| Bribery with Annie's grahams |
| Yum! |
| I can't take enough pictures of this gorgeous face |
| Me and my love |
| Hahaha! Steve!! |
| My face didn't look as cute in this picture so I cropped out! |
| Gorgeous baby girl |
| My beautiful little boy |
![]() |
| I love my Steve |
![]() |
| Goof ball |
Then we went to Lord's Park, walked around, took pictures and just hung out for a little.
| So cute, Daddy teaching his son |
We brought a football and practiced with Stevie a little bit. He started a little flag football class yesterday. He did really well, considering this is his first time in any kind of sports.
The day is not over yet, next on the list is dinner. French toast with homemade cinnamon swirl bread. Get cooking Steve ;)
Happy Mother's Day to all mother figures, whether you've carried a child or not, this is your day too.


















3 comments:
Gorgeous family. What a beautiful day spent together!
Happy Mother's Day to you. You are a wonderful mother with such beautiful children!
What wonderful pics! Gorgeous girls and handsome boys. I miss you guys so much.
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment