Friday, July 7, 2017

Christmas Eve and Christmas 2017

Apparently I didn't take pics of Christmas this year!  Well, I found just a few.
Stevie licking some kind of spoon.  We must've made something yummy.

We did hors d'oeuvres for dinner.  A ton of deviled eggs - Yum!
We had 2 batches with different flavors

Cuddling with Jay

Looks like there was some of Grandma's strawberry shortcake


A beautiful pizza roll that was a hit

Grandma cuddles

We dropped off a gift to a neighbor from someone else so it would be conspicuous.  Steve even wore his wig as far as I can remember haha!

Stevie left a note for Santa.  And his teacher made him correct it.  haha!

Christmas morning started with church!

Lizzie looks so sweet in her Elsa pajamas.

If I end up finding more Christmas pictures, I have to remember to post them later.

No comments:

Blog Archive