Nothing too exciting, I do want to document some memories though!
We've been purging some of our things and we decided it was time to get rid of this puzzle.
But I don't ever want to forget it because it was something that Stevie had painted for Lizzie and gave it to her as a present one year. Bye Bye!
The kids got spoiled over the holidays and set up shop to build
Stevie's excited face haha!
Jay even got something special
Daddy found a huge antler in the woods!
Jay loves it!
Poor baby girl woke up on New Years Day with a fever.
Jay has a hard time figuring out how to walk around with his coveted antler.
Mommy stayed home from church with Lizzie and we played 'shopping'.
What a cute cashier!
Jay stares at us when we eat.
I made this with a picture from the trees in our creek. They amaze me how so many of their roots are exposed, yet they still stand tall.
Mom! Look - no hands!
Another lost tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment