The best way to remember things is to do the blog post not too long after taking the picture.....Well here it is - July 2017 - with pictures from December 2016. I'll have to do my best at the commenting! The reason I haven't been doing blog posts is because our internet has been too slow. We recently changed to a new company and the uploads are much faster. So now I get to play catch up!
It's clear to me that we wanted to take this picture because we were amazed at how big this stuffed animal was! Lizzie was not amused.....
Steve worked real hard on getting our wood shed filled up for the winter. He didn't have my help this year because I was still delicate from the surgery.
But he did have his helper Stevie!
Such a handsome lumberjack!
One thing I enjoyed during recovery was taking notice of the beautiful sunsets.
Check out Lizzie's stretching ability! She does NOT get that from me!
This is more like me.....except it's hard for me to get my head off the ground hahah! Go Stevie!
Jay sure does love teasing the guineas!
After all this - the guineas still like Jay!
Bonus video of Stevie showing us how to cut kindling wood. That was his job and he did a great job!
Another bonus video because these kids always keep me laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment