Saturday, July 22, 2017

More January 2017

We spent a lot of time in the creek this winter because the weather was beautiful

The kids loved me taking pictures of them 'sleeping' in the trees

Cuties





Stevie looks pretty comfy huh?





Jay tagged along a few times


Stevie is a climber!

Lizzie and her meteor



We woke up one day and everything had been iced over!

Driving to church was very pretty after the ice storm



One day I put on my ariel wig and some scale leggings and went to the office to try to make Steve laugh



I took his attention away from his work.  hahaha!  Being silly 

Some nice boots he made.

I found some sweet potatoes that are white inside and I used them in place of potatoes when I was on the Whole 30 diet.

Our icicle lights had icicles!

Pretty at night

More ice storm pics




Enjoying some fresh mangoes in the middle of winter.


I ate some interesting (and delicious) things on the diet!



Another walk in the creek with Steve

There's a hole in that rock.

Shadow being curious (and cute) about my camera.

No comments:

Blog Archive