Steve has been traveling back and forth to Chicago to make shoes and teach at the Chicago School of Shoemaking. When he is gone I make sure to send him pics of what's going on. I always send him a pic of me wearing the shoes he made me and say "Do you like my shoes?". Btw I LOVE my shoes. I want to throw all my other shoes away and only have custom shoes now!
Lizzie made a message on one of her games for him. "dad i love you" She is such a sweetie pie
I try to get Jay to talk to him on FaceTime. But the moment he sees Steve on the screen.........
....he does this. He refuses to look at Steve through video when he's gone. It's pretty funny. I keep trying and he will forever move his head the opposite way. It really cracks me up!
I like the kids in the back of the picture....Hahaha! Looks like a sibling scuffle.
Lizzie and her buddy Havah playing in the pool. There are more pics from this day a little further down.....
I love finding these sweet messages on my dirt filled car. It puts a smile on my face :)
Steve was gone on our 13th anniversary!!! (or at least I think. I've waited to post the pictures for so long that we can't even remember. hahaha!) Anyway he sent me some chocolate covered strawberries for our anniversary. What a good hubby! He knows I love food.
Stevie is a cat. He climbed up without any branches and then couldn't get down. Hahaha! He has since mastered getting up and down this tree.
Relaxing at the Y while the kids partake of Homeschool Gym and Swim. I like to bring my book and try to get some writing done.
Another day having some fun with friends
Water balloons + Trampoline = Fun!
The girls
It look like Zach's pooping water balloons! Hahaha!
Grandma's making sure everyone's well equipped with balloons
Stevie and his goggles
Could she be any cuter?







No comments:
Post a Comment