Waiting for the bus to go to a special breakfast!
A cool crane on the misty water across from the bus stop
Cinderella's Castle!

Lizzie was a bit nervous to go alone for the pictures
Some silly pictures while waiting to be seated at Cinderella's Royal Table!
Lizzie took this silly one for us


Excited!
We spotted the princesses! I missed the face of surprise, but I got a smile
Lizzie was too scared! So mommy took a picture with Snow White. And it was funny because she called Stevie grumpy
We talked her into it! (Daddy's holding her hand)
Even Stevie joined in
Daddy's waving the wand!
Stevie happy
Stevie grumpy 

Princess Jasmine!
Stevie was telling Sleeping Beauty about his shirt

Silly Lizzie
Silly girls
Sword in the stone
Lizzie tried too
On the carousel 

Leaving Space Mountain
We went to the laugh floor with Monster's Inc and that was super funny. Then to Stitch's great escape. This was in the line. Daddy's girl.
Excited for the speedway
Doing a great job driving
Mad Hatter's tea party

Love is in the air
Waiting for the haunted mansion
Oooooo Spooky
At the Laugh Floor again and they got on screen! I love that show! We were hoping my dad would be 'that guy'
Magic Kingdom
Sillies
Swiss Family Robinson treehouse
Stevie thought the construction was so cool
View from the top of the treehouse
Cool house at the Jingle Cruise
Lizzie liked the snowman
Saw some neat stuff
The kids really wanted to go on the magic carpet ride
The castle is so pretty at night! And here is a princess show going on in front
Peter Pan and Captain Hook
Pinocchio
Pete the Dragon
After they did this awesome light show on the Castle. I thought I was videotaping, but wasn't. Boohoo!













































































No comments:
Post a Comment