We purchased a Memory Maker Photopass so that we could take some nice pictures and I wouldn't have to worry about lugging around a camera. As it was, all the pictures I took were on my camera phone. I'm sooooo glad I didn't bring my camera! Here are lots of the pictures that we had taken by the Disney Photo Pass people.
First day and the sun was shining bright! Stevie couldn't keep his eyes open, no matter how hard he tried! Hahah!
Hmmmm....perhaps this will be our Christmas picture
We're animals!!
Uncle Peter, Aunt Becky, Derren and Kayden
DINOSAUR!!! This is one of my faves! Stevie is hiding and I am clearly terrified!
I believe this is Expedition Everest. Lizzie was so brave to go on all the rides, even though after she said some were scary.
Stevie just kept his eyes closed. He kept saying "I'm going to pee my pants" or "If I pee my pants, it's your fault!"
Look what Lizzie has on her arm!
Stevie too!
Stevie's lifting the Christmas tree!
Family pic at the Usborne light show. It was magnificent!
I like this one for a Christmas card too!
Had to take my boy for some pics (he was the only one that would do it with me at that time)
We have a visitor!
Lizzie was so scared
Space Mountain!
Stevie said it was one of his favorites.....hmmm I'm surprised he remembered it.
Stevie and Lizzie were so happy to see Jasmine! Lizzie said her and Elsa are her favorites now.
Can I just say that my children are beautiful?
Even from the side. They are just gorgeous!
I got Lizzie to take some pics with me and the castle!
And a curtsy!
Fun at the Test Track. One of our favorite rides. Too bad the lines were so long! At least we got a fast pass for one ride!
Family pic at Epcot
Ya, we're all goofy
Oh another Christmas card picture!
Expedition Everest again with Peter and Kayden
I love my family
So bright!
Yay! I got Becky to take some pics with me!
Perfect timing!
Buzz Lightyear Spin Ride
Last pics on our way out
Byyyyy Disney! We'll miss you!
We had the perfect trip to Disney! It was truly magical!
Highlights
Lizzie: spending time with Uncle Peter, Aunt Becky, Derren and Kayden. Going on the Test Track ride. Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. Stitches Great Escape.
Stevie: Hanging out with our cousins and their family. Meeting and hanging out with our buddies (our Disney pals). Space Mountain! Test Track! The non electrical parade (the daytime one). Seeing the castle with the golden tip on the tippy top. The fireworks. Space Ranger Spin. When Uncle Peter gave me the x-Wing and Lord Vader's ship. The People Mover. Laugh Floor. Stitches Great Escape. I got 3 ice cream cones at Chef Mickey's. The first flavor was chocolate and vanilla. The second flavor was chocolate and vanilla with Reese's pieces. The third flavor was chocolate and vanilla with chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
Mom: I loved it all! It was such a happy place. I loved laughing at the laugh floor. Test Track was cool. Expedition Everest was my favorite ride. I also liked Big Thunder Mountain. The food was great, especially our Ohana Thanksgiving dinner. Our first dinner at the maya grill was awesome too. I love Disney. I want to come back and work there. The light show on the castle was amazing. The fireworks were beautiful at MK and Epcot. I thought it was neat we kept running into that family. We had a blast with Peter, Becky, Derren and Kayden. It was nice to spend some time with my Dad and Cindy. Also with Mike and Norma. This was the highlight of my 2015.
Steve: Best food was Ohana. Eating like 80 shrimp, chicken wings, steak and the bread pudding. Best rides were Everest and Test Track. The fireworks were cool.
Some funny things not to forget.
About Lizzie
While going through the great movie ride, there were some scary things. The alien from the movie Aliens was in the ceiling and there were a whole bunch of skeletons with red eyes. (I covered Stevie's eyes for the alien). Lizzie didn't seem bothered by any of it. Then we got to The Wizard of Oz. There were animatronic munchkins singing. Lizzie looked to Daddy, pointed to them and said "those things are creeping me out". When we got off she looked scared. I was thinking it was because of the alien, but it was the munchkins!
Stevie: Stevie was really scared to go on the rollercoasters. He would pretty much have an anxiety attack. Sometimes tears would come. Sometimes he would say he was going to pee his pants. But he would go on and say it wasn't as bad as he thought. When getting into the test track car he asked how long the ride was and how fast it went. Answer....8 minutes and up to 65 mph. He immediately started tearing up and saying "But I have to pee, I have to pee". He was trying to get off the ride! Lol! He stuck it out and it was his favorite!
BEST VACATION EVER!!!!



























































No comments:
Post a Comment