Stevie making a funny face. I saw him making a funny face, not purposely he just makes funny concentration faces. When he saw me get the camera, he had to act funny.
Here is him trying to not make his funny face. I love this kid.
Here is Steve working at getting Lizzie's first tooth out. I don't know if I posted pictures yet of it, so here are a few more. We had to force it out (even though it really had been loose for a few months) because her big tooth started to come in and broke the gums way too high and started growing over her baby teeth.
Jackpot. They pulled it and Stevie gave her a dollar! What an awesome brother. She got $5 from the tooth fairy for her first tooth.
Playing at a new park
Check her out!
Check him out!
Umm.... Hahaha!
Smile for the camera
We all had to play since we are trying to do more to have fun and enjoy life around us
Stevie and Lizzie helping to fill the wood shed for the winter.
Stevie - Bowling in Springfield.
Lizzie
Daddy
Mommy
This is one of Lizzie's fast balls.....2.62 MPH!!!!
The next few pictures are when we went to Bennett Springs to go fishing before the season ended.
Steve finally caught one!! And we ate it the next days. The kids really liked it!
One day driving down the road, I thought I was crazy because I saw iridescent looking clouds around the sun. Check it out - My camera saw it too. I couldn't get a clear view, so excuse the power lines running through it. So beautiful. The skies in Missouri are amazing.
Check Lizzie out. In the deep end. No life vest! She's working on her confidence. And learning how to swim, of course.
Jay, whenever we have meat in the house. He's not too far from it.



























No comments:
Post a Comment