First big city, driving past St. Louis
First stop, Lizzie sent me off with her stuffed cat Princess Kitty (the first stuffed animal I was ever given passed on to her. I named her Princess, Lizzie added the Kitty part.) Lizzie wanted to make sure that I didn't forget her when we were gone.
Beautiful flowers at a rest stop
My lunch date. On the phone. But with his shoemaking mentor, Sara, so that's ok.
On the way to Virginia Beach we stopped overnight in Williamsburg to see my sister and got to see Colette and the babies!
We borrowed the baby baby Julian for a bit while they went to pick up Joe.
Steve's website picture.
This is Barbara's boyfriend, Nat, on the cover of the Colonial Williamsburg book!
We were supposed to look goofy. They don't know how that works.
Family
Me and my sis
Beautiful sky and ocean on the way over the hampton roads bridge.














No comments:
Post a Comment