Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Beginning of October 2015

More visitors from the neighbor's land.

Why are they running away?

Here comes Lizzie!!

Who needs dogs when you have kids to run them out of the place

Bye Bye!

When we were driving into Springfield one day Steve noticed some clouds that reminded him of mountain tops.

Can you see them?

We thought they looked really neat

This is a cool fountain in downtown Springfield

We took Jay for a walk at Bennett Springs.

Then had to stop at a park we discovered.


We all had to join in

Stevie and the bakery dog.

One day Jay was looking out the window intently.

This is what he was looking at.  A whole bunch of wild turkeys.

When daddy was in Chicago we went to an apple festival down at Meadowview Market.

They had pumpkins, apples and tons of delicious treats.

On the way home we stopped at Niangua Furniture and I took this picture for Steve.  Well I sent it to Steve to let him know one day I want this!  

My baby girl and I.

I love how she wrinkles her nose when she gets excited

Lizzie playing in the leaves

Stevie's in the picture too....can you spot him?

Stevie playing in the leaves....trying to keep his eyes open in the sun.

Burying Stevie in the leaves

Lizzie watching Grandma rake some leaves

Trying to Grandma into the rake playing festivities

Stevie's magic....

Check out how he can hover all those balloons at once.

No comments:

Blog Archive